Thursday, July 28, 2016

The False Christ Looeamong

About This Book 

Down through history, there have been numerous religions, deities, gods, lords and saviors.  I was raised in the Christian religion, and I was curious "as to how" all these religions got started and who started them. 

When I began doing my own research, for answers to all these questions, I also got interested in subjects like reincarnation. This upset members of my family.  One of my sisters told me, I should not read that stuff, because it was not in the Bible.  I told her she watched television, and that was not in the Bible. 

After doing research into many different sources of religion and spiritually related subjects, I ran across a book named Oahspe.  To make a long story short, Oahspe is a history book going back over 74,000 years, written by God Himself, where He used information, from the libraries of heaven.

The Bible talks about fallen angels and wars involving principalities, and Oahspe says this is true. 

What I have done here, is to tell my story of being raised in the Christian religion. Then I have lifted books from Oahspe, that deals "specifically" with these fallen angels, who are trying to take over the earth, with their false religions and evil governments. 

I have spent 50 years researching all this information.  By reading this book, it will put you way ahead of 99% of the rest of the worlds' population, when it comes to: WHO really owns this planet and all the universe, and what must been done to save America and bring real peace on earth.

 Some of the books I have read are:

"Misquoting Jesus" by Bart D. Ehrman
"Constantine's Sword" by James Carrol
"The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors" by Kersey Graves
"The Christ" by John E. Remsberg
"The Jesus Mysteries" by T. Freke & P. Gandy
"The Age of Reason" by Thomas Paine
"History of the First Council of Nice" by Dean Dudley-1886 AD

Get ready to be shocked.  What you have been taught, is not true at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment